Laurel and I took the girls on our traditional shopping trip, which we do everytime we visit! This trip was for new flip flops! Sorry I never got a pic with the girls showing off the goods. Also a special apology to Chelsi for not getting the toenails painted :( Time just got away from me this time! I will totally make up for it next time we get together!
We took Zeus with us to see how he would travel, which he did pretty good for still being a puppy. These 2 cuties belong to the Burton's neighbor, Jerry. He saw Zeus outside and had to bring his terriers over to play. They are a boy and girl silky yorkie terrier mixes. (Hope I got it right!) They are just a little bit bigger than Zeus, but I couldnt believe how similar they are to him!
Beautiful Chelsi keeping Zeus company while enjoying the warm sunshine!! I think Zeus has a new favorite friend! :)
Austin and Carson also soaking up the warm sunshine! Carson, you rock at basketball!!!!
This is pretty much how Zeus rode all the way home after a very big weekend for him. Thanks to Laurel and Steve for letting the kids (and pup) stay while Jason and I ran away for a night in Mesquite with my sisters! That weekend is just what we needed to re-energize us! Sigh...back to northern Utah spring! Today it is raining! :/
No comments:
Post a Comment